Monday, February 8, 2010

My Amazing Race through Culver City


For the few of you not on facebook and for those who are and looking for explanations. For my birthday party this year I hosted a race through Culver City. The idea was that solving all the clues would eventually lead them to the location of my birthday party. Overall it went well and people had a good time. Luckily the rain held so no one got wet. Of course there was some frustration from those trying to run the race and from Connie and I trying facilitate it. Technology was not on our side at all times. But hey memories for all. Here is a link to some photos the teams had to take during the race - from finding a Hare Krishna to hiking up 282 stairs.


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1128700&l=e9db35b74a&id=1224768501

No comments: