Friday, August 28, 2009

Packing in the Rockies





Hey All,
I somehow got the blog to recognize me again so maybe I can start blogging some more. Anyhow, My parents, Rodney and Beth, and I met in central Colorado at Rocky Mountain National Park a couple weeks ago. My mother had an Alpaca convention where she learned lots about fiber and livestock breeding practices. If you are at all interested she would be happy to fill you in. My father and I, while she was doing that, took some ponies to the mountains for a little camp trip. We got some rain, some wind, and a whole bunch steep ups and downs. All in all though it was a good time. Our horses where good and so was the company.(well as much as can be expected from two grumpy fun-haters like my dad and I) Saw some pretty remote country which was cool. Hope all of you are doing well.

1 comment:

Martin said...

This looks like a total blast and very beautiful.