Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Barrett Grand Opening


After 2 months of being open, we finally had our official grand opening on Thursday, 10/15. It was a classy, outdoor ceremony, with lots of dignitaries in attendance. Here is the link for the website. http://asunews.asu.edu/20091015_barrettlaunch


I know it takes a while (about 40 minutes) to watch the entire video of the ceremony, but if you get a chance, I'm especially proud of the student speaker, Joe Canarie. I spent many a long, involved conversation with him two years ago as he was trying to chose between us and Univ. of Chicago. I'm so proud of him.
Looking forward to a good recruiting year - I know the buildings will help sell it for me!
Love, Michelle

1 comment:

Martin said...

Congrats. The building looks really cool. It's nice to be proud of the work you do.
martin